BMW of Darien is looking for a highly motivated auto sales consultant to join our sales team of seasoned professionals.
The sales consultant is responsible for selling both new and pre-owned vehicles and meeting dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Test drive and demonstrate vehicles
- Provide price quotes to customers utilizing the current programs that are in place for the month
- Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, new models, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Know and understand equity and values, and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid driver's license.
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA and perform duties and responsibilities in a safe and professional manner.
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing, which includes background checks, drug test and valid driver license check
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available after 90 days of employment
- Salary and commissions pay structure with bonuses
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts, service and accessories
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Continued training
- Opportunities for career advancement
All applications must be completed and submitted online. We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements - Thank you for your interest in
BMW of Darien!